Real Estate in Locust, Stanfield, Oakboro, Midland, Concord,
Stanly and Surrounding Counties
Looking for homes for sale, land or commercial real estate
Our team is here to make your real estate experience the best it can be.
Whether you are a first time home buyer or a real estate investor, we have
the knowledgeable team you need.
We can help you find useful information for choosing the right property,
making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, property taxes,
ag valuations, and everything involved in making an informed real estate
decision in today's market.
If you are currently considering placing your property on the market,
we will be happy to supply you with information about preparing your
property for sale, pricing your home or land appropriately, marketing
it effectively, going through the inspection processes, and getting
the most out of your investment.
Please bookmark our site for future reference as it is updated
every 15 minutes! Call or visit us today; we are in the Locust Town Center
and look forward to discussing your real estate needs!
The information on this web site is provided as a service by Whitley
Realty, Inc. While every effort is made to keep this information as accurate
as possible, we disclaim any implied warranty or representation about its
accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Those
persons who access this information assume full responsibility for the use
of the information and understand and agree that Whitley Realty, Inc. is
not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the
use of the information. Reference to specific products, processes or services
does not constitute or imply recommendation or endorsement by Whitley Realty,
Inc. The views and opinions expressed within these documents do not necessarily
reflect those of Whitley Realty, Inc.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the 'DMCA') provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices must be sent in writing by email to DMCAnotice@MLSGrid.com.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information:
(1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement;
(2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content;
(3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
(4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law;
(5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and
(6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.